Here at Water Damage Restoration Near Me, we are more than restoration experts – our aim is to help bring normalcy to your property so you can go back to your life.
That’s why we strive to respond in the minimum time possible, no matter the size of the water damage in your property.
For emergencies, we have a team on standby 24/7. And we also understand the role of insurance, which is why we coordinates with your insurance company to ensure all parties are up-to-date with all the damage caused to the insured properties.
· Our company have vast experience in dealing with emergencies. No emergency is too big for us as we have invested in water restoration machines and trained personnel. Through the years, we have also gained experience handling different emergencies. This combination makes us effective in what we do.
· We put your well-being and safety first. Our team will respond to your emergency within no time as we value your safety and your property. In addition, we will keep you in the loop all the time so you can feel as part and parcel of the whole water damage restoration process
· We have open pricing. Before we start the restoration process, we discuss the cost. With us, you can rest assured that there won’t be any hidden fees or surprise upcharges during or at the end of the work.
· We work with your insurance. We understand that water damage emergencies can be overwhelming and it can be hard to coordinate with your insurance. That’s why we’ll work with an insurance agent to ensure all the cost and damages are documented so you can have an easy time during compensation
· We create a plan first. Our team has to draft a plan before embarking on flood removal and restoration.
What You Should Do During a Flood/Water Damage Emergency
The first thing you should when you encounter water damage is to seek professional help. We have a team of experts who will be dispatched to your home or office to help keep the situation in control. Call our friendly service representative immediately to organize a team.
· Turn off your power system. If your home starts to flood, you should turn off your power system. However, if this is not possible, do not attempt to enter into a water-logged room due to the risk of electric shock.
· Move out items of value to a safe, dry location. If you can be able to salvage small pieces of furniture, décor, books, and souvenirs, do that before the room floods. Once our flood removal team arrives, we’ll start moving out sizeable items of value out of the home for cleaning and restoration.
What You Shouldn’t Do During a Water Damage Emergency
· Do not enter flooded rooms. Stagnant water not pose a risk of electrocution and injuries. Therefore, keep off flooded room.
· Do not turn on any electrical appliance. Using a vacuum cleaner to try remove moisture from a wet floor may not only ruin the appliance but also lead to an electrical hazard. Leave the flood removal work to the experts as they have advanced industry equipment that can extract floods and moisture out of a room.
· If there is mold, do not disturb it, call our company. Bacteria and mold begins growing very quickly, which is why you shouldn’t disturb it to avoid spreading the spores to other parts of the house. Our team knows how to safely eliminate mold and ensure they don’t contaminate nearby air.